Ele tried out the waters of the local pool today, her first aquatic adventure outside of her tubby. She is a natural and we see a lot of potential!
INFO
All three girls keep us busy but we are adding pictures and video as time permits. We do try to keep the timeline accurate so keep checking the blog archive for new updates.
5.28.2007
Swim, Swim, Swim
Ele tried out the waters of the local pool today, her first aquatic adventure outside of her tubby. She is a natural and we see a lot of potential!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just like her MOM! So glad you started this... I miss her everyday, and she is getting so big.
very nice page! i especially like the "Attack!" picture. hope to see you three sometime soon.
I noticed Jelly Belly wasn't on the list for nicknames....It's ok, i don't take offense....Ele and I have our own connection, you guys wouldn't understand:) JK. She is SO freaking cute! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment