INFO
All three girls keep us busy but we are adding pictures and video as time permits. We do try to keep the timeline accurate so keep checking the blog archive for new updates.
4.15.2009
HOLY TWINS! They're here.
Becky and I are the proud parents of two new additions today. Isabelle Ann (Izzy, or baby A) and Margaret Montgomery (Maggie, or Baby B) were both born at 10:46AM just seconds apart. Izzy was 20.5" and 7lbs. 7oz. Maggie was 19.5" and 7lbs. 12oz. Maggie is about 30 seconds younger than Izzy. The pictures below are some of the first shots and include some with older sister Ele, who was amazing with her new sisters on the first day. Any picture below of a baby without an "A" or "B" on the hat is Maggie (I think). Both babies and mom are doing great. Izzy is already pooping! And so it begins.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Absolutely amazing! Izzy and Maggie are beautiful. I'm so impressed, Becky. Congratulations Tim, Becky and Ele. I can't wait to see more pics and hear about the girls as they grow. Sleep when possible and enjoy these first few amazing days.
Congrats Mom and Dad. Your Mother and I think they are so beautiful. The pictures are so fantastic. we love all of you very much and thank you for Grandchlidren 7 and 8.
Dad and Mom
Awesome... congratulations
Congratulations! They are precious!
Congratulations Becky and Tim!
They are beautiful.
Ludmila
Post a Comment